MSME remains for Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises and any venture that falls under any of these three classifications. MSME ventures are the foundation of any economy and are a motor of financial development, developing fair advancement for all. In this manner, to help and advance MSME enterprises by the Government of India through different sponsorships schemes and promote these companies through the MSMED Act. To profit the advantages under the MSMED Act from Central or State Government and the Banking Sector, MSME Registration is required. Under MSMED act every MSME needs to get registered whether the business is service related or for manufacturing. MSME registration is a useful extract exclusion plot, impose endowments, control tax sponsorships, capital speculation appropriations, and others.
We have prepared details required for getting MSME Certificate for easy understanding and I hope it benefits you.
In case of any clarification, please feel free to reach out to us on +91-98196 53163 (CA Paresh Kapasi / or E-mail us on email@example.com
REGISTRATION FOR MSME CERTIFICATE (UDYOG AADHAAR CERTIFICATE)
DETAILS REQUIRED FOR M SME REGISTRATION
1. Aadhaar Number:
Fill 12-digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant in the appropriate field.
2.Name of Applicant:
Fill name of Applicant as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card.
3. Social Category:
Select the Social Category of applicant from the given options.
Select the gender from provided option
Select the status from provided options
6.Name of Enterprise / Business:
Fill the name of Business / Enterprise which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
7.Type of Organization:
Select the type of organization from the given options which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
Fill 10 Digit PAN Number in case of Limited Liability Partnership / Co-operative Society / Private Limited / Public Limited. PAN Number is optional in case of Proprietorship Firm / Hindu Undivided Family / Partnership Firm / Self Help Group
9.Location of Plant:
Please fill the location address properly
10. Office Address:
Please provide office address, if address other than plant location.
Fill the correct Mobile Number of Applicant registered with Aadhar Card for OTP Purpose.
Fill the correct Mail ID of Applicant
13.Date of Commencement of Business:
Fill the date of Commencement of Business which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
14. Bank Account Number:
Fill the Applicant’s bank account number.
15. Bank IFS Code:
Fill the Applicant Bank IFS Code. The IFS code is printed on the Cheque Books.
16.Main Business Activity of Enterprise:
Select the Main Business activity from the given options.
17. NIC 2 Digit Code:
Select the 2 Digit NIC Code from the given options considering your business activity.
18. Additional details about Business:
Fill Additional details about business. (For example – manufacturing of Food Products, Computer programing, Software development)
19.Number of employees:
Fill total number of people been employed.
20.Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment:
Fill the total investment made in Plant, Machinery, and Equipment etc. to start your business.
Enterprises engaged in providing or rendering of services and whose investment in equipment (original cost excluding land and building and furniture, fittings and other items not directly related to the service rendered or as may be notified under the MSMED Act, 2006 are specified below.
MSME DEFINTION AS PER THE EXISTING CLASSIFICATION
- A micro enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in equipment does not exceed Rs. 10 lakh;
- A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in equipment is more than Rs.10 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 2 crore;
- A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in equipment is more than Rs. 2 crore but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore.
MSME DEFINTION AS PER THE REVISED CLASSIFICATION
- A micro enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in equipment does not exceed Rs. 1 Crore AND Turnover does not exceed Rs. 5 Crore;
- A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in equipment is more than Rs. 1 Crore but does not exceed Rs. 10 crore AND Turnover is more than Rs. 5 Crore does not exceed Rs. 50 Crore;
- A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in equipment is more than Rs. 10 Crore but does not exceed Rs. 20 crore AND Turnover is more than Rs. 50 Crore does not exceed Rs. 100 Crore;
Attach scan copy of self-certified Aadhaar card and PAN Card